Curious about something?

If you want to know something about this process that hasn't been covered, just send me an email, and I'll blog it!

Email me at: lifewithsleevie@gmail.com

Days Since My Surgery

Surgery Date Ticker

Weight Lost So Far.....

Weight Loss Ticker

Pounds to go.......

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

WTF IS THIS S*&T ? !

I weighed in on saturday instead of friday.  I lost a whole whopping pound.  Yeah, ONE pound.  A measly fucking pound.  I got on the scale a few times as I was in such disbelief that it was only a pound.  I was SURE the scale was broken.  I even checked it, but nope.  ONE pound.  WTF-F-F!!!!!!  I think I would have rather just have not lost anything at all.  Forgive me if you're thinking I'm ungrateful, but to me, a one pound loss is like expecting that 15-20% tip after busting your ass and instead you get a 5% tip - it's like a slap in the face.  I don't know why the loss was so small this weigh-in.  It could be because I had my "gift" last week and was bloated and such.  The lymph nodes in my neck are swollen on both sides (Dr figures I'm fighting off something and I have had a sore throat all week) and maybe that is causing my body to hold onto calories?  Who knows.  I am really hoping that next week's loss is larger.  I am having anxiety that somehow sleevie is no longer working, that I have maxed out my weight loss that I have yet again, failed at this too.  A part of me is telling myself that I'm not being logical, that sleevie is working and this is all part of the process in which I need to be patient.  However, another part of me is insisting that I have fucked this up too, that I have failed, just like I knew I always would.  Enough of my self pity party, I'm signing off now.


No comments:

Post a Comment