Curious about something?

If you want to know something about this process that hasn't been covered, just send me an email, and I'll blog it!

Email me at: lifewithsleevie@gmail.com

Days Since My Surgery

Surgery Date Ticker

Weight Lost So Far.....

Weight Loss Ticker

Pounds to go.......

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

And So It Begins.....

It's 1201 on monday.  My liquid diet has commenced.  Well sort of. I have to sleep first and then actually start my day.  I was planning on weaning myself off of my "3-cups-of-coffee-by-the-time-I-get-to-work" habit, but that didn't quite work out as I had planned.  I am really glad I'm only working monday and tuesday because I have a feeling that combined with my "monthly gift", no coffee and this liquid diet, I am going to be pretty bitchy in a few days.....REAL bitchy by the time the surgery rolls around when it comes to food I bet.  I have asked hubby to pre-forgive any violent outbursts that arise....I know they are coming.

Had my last supper and it was delicious. Went to my favorite Indian Restaurant with hubby and one of my best buds.  I dined on a mango lassi, rava onion paneer masala dosa, sambaar, a piece of poori and rasmali for desert.  It was sooooooo good, nom-nom-nom-nom.

This is what my week will consist of, actually, post-op it is going to look like this too pretty much.  Sort of amused that I am going to be drinking "Ensure" as I figured that day wouldn't come until I was in my 80's, lol.  I took a wee sip of the chocolate, it's not too bad, I'm impressed.  We'll see if I'm still impressed with it in a few days.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment