Curious about something?

If you want to know something about this process that hasn't been covered, just send me an email, and I'll blog it!

Email me at: lifewithsleevie@gmail.com

Days Since My Surgery

Surgery Date Ticker

Weight Lost So Far.....

Weight Loss Ticker

Pounds to go.......

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Where Have You Been? You Did What?!?!

Holy crap, I'm almost 6 weeks post-op!!!! I had wanted to do updates from Mexico, but for some reason, my iPad did not work with the blogger interface.  I tried to post on the blog but some of my post entries were cut off and I wasn't able to upload pictures at all.  Once I got home, I slept for 3 days straight and then life picked up right where it left off - busy. When I wasn't "busy" all I wanted to do was sleep.  So, that is exactly what I have been doing.  I've been feeling more awake lately so I decided to get working on catching up on my postings and get the photo gallery set up that I promised.  

Although I was not able to post here daily, I was able to post on the Dr Sauceda (Obesity Help) Forum almost daily.  Since I've saved my entries, I will repost them on here so you can read them.  The entries have been edited, HOWEVER, you will still find "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly".  I edited the entries as most, if not all, have references specific to that forum that will likely not make any sense here.  There are also references specific to those on the forum and I wish to protect their privacy from my blog posting as their information, I feel, is meant to be kept in the forum context where they belong.  I put the journal entries all in one posting and you can find the entire journal HERE.  Be aware, it is very very LONG!!!!  Really long, but I'm detailed like that.  

Also, just to clear the air about the surgery, although it may seem as though I have gone and made a rash decision to have this surgery.  I can assure you that I did not go off the deep end and just decide to do this on a whim.  No, this surgery is something I have mentioned before that I was thinking of doing.  I knew I was going to need excess skin removed.  I was hoping I'd be lucky enough, by some miracle, NOT to need surgery at all, but I knew that was just a pipe dream and I was going to need a few areas done....I just didn't think I was going to need so much work done.  I have been researching Dr Sauceda since October 2011; silently lurking on the forum learning all I could about him and the procedures I would be undergoing.  When the opportunity presented itself, I took it.  So spare the "hate-mail" and/or "snarky" remarks that I didn't do my research, I'm irresponsible, blah, blah, blah. Ok?  :-)  It's MY life, not YOURS.  Don't like it?  Don't come here.  Everyone else: enjoy, laugh and learn.  Feel free to ask away, I'm an open book provided your question(s) actually has to do with either sleeve surgery or reconstructive surgery.  







4 comments:

  1. I can see the link to your entire journal through my phone's link, which I can not click, but I can not see the link on the blog. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrrr!!!! Stupid link. I'm working on it now, please be patient! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you have plastic surgery done? I am almost 2 weeks post op from my tummy tuck and it was pure HELL. I blogged about it on my blog ;) Do you have a link to your entries? I like reading about other people's journeys.

    I hope you are recovering well. I'm getting there lol!

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure did!!! I just posted my experience with Dr. Sauceda and my surgeries as well as pictures and a link to more pictures!!! :)

    ReplyDelete