Curious about something?

If you want to know something about this process that hasn't been covered, just send me an email, and I'll blog it!

Email me at: lifewithsleevie@gmail.com

Days Since My Surgery

Surgery Date Ticker

Weight Lost So Far.....

Weight Loss Ticker

Pounds to go.......

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Liquid Diet - Day 1 - To "Depend" or Not?

I did pretty good today, I'm surprised.  Had a chocolate Ensure for breaky, it was pretty darn good.  I added 1 tsp of bene-fiber in there to fill me up.  Had a vanilla Ensure and  strawberry sugar-free jello <3 for lunch.  The vanilla Ensure wasn't bad, but I definitely prefer the chocolate, it really does taste like chocolate!  It has a nice texture to it, whereas the vanilla seems a little more watery.

Around 5pm I started getting some violent head hunger.  Specifically wanting cheeseburger and poutine fries.  Sigh.  It is not helping that I am riding the hormonal food cravings of my "gift" right now in addition to liquid dieting.  I had 4 mugs of chicken broth, that seemed to tame the horrid head beast.  I later had my chocolate Ensure - love this stuff! - and I'm enjoying some strawberry sugar-free jello now :)  I had water in between everything today.  I think I am going to be sure to have some herbal tea in the morning, I "need" a warm drink to start the day off, I just don't feel right otherwise.  I am also going to try adding some of my tasteless protein powder to my morning shake and lunch shake to see if that tides over the hungries that reared their ugly head at dinner time.


Overall theme of the day?  Liquid in, liquid out.  Yup, that's what I'm going with.  Not sure if I added to this by taking the bene-fiber this morning, but I don't think it helped "solidify" anything.  I was a little shocked at how much number two-ing I've done today.  I swear it's the bene-fiber.  I might skip it tomorrow and see what happens.  I am worried for wednesday....I am taking a laxative per my pre-op instructions.  I wonder if I should buy some depends just in case?

No comments:

Post a Comment