Curious about something?

If you want to know something about this process that hasn't been covered, just send me an email, and I'll blog it!

Email me at: lifewithsleevie@gmail.com

Days Since My Surgery

Surgery Date Ticker

Weight Lost So Far.....

Weight Loss Ticker

Pounds to go.......

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, November 25, 2011

WOWZERS!!!

Holy crap-a-moley!!!!  Over 1000 views.  Wow.  I'm just....speechless.  Thank you everyone for following and reading about my journey.  If it weren't for you, I wouldn't bother blogging.  This blog is my way of paying it forward for others.  If it wasn't for all the other virtual people out there, I would never have found out about gastric sleeve surgery.  I was so lucky to find blogs and forums where I learned about the surgery, the Mexico option, pre and post op information and had virtual support from others who were going through what I was or had already gone through what I was about to go through.  One thing I was not able to find, that I really wanted to find, were blogs from those who were a year out or more.  I promised myself to pay it forward by blogging for a full year, plus through my plastic surgery as well.  That's going to be about 18 months to 2 years - at least.  So, I'm here for the long haul peeps and I hope you will be too!


No comments:

Post a Comment