Curious about something?

If you want to know something about this process that hasn't been covered, just send me an email, and I'll blog it!

Email me at: lifewithsleevie@gmail.com

Days Since My Surgery

Surgery Date Ticker

Weight Lost So Far.....

Weight Loss Ticker

Pounds to go.......

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Blah

I am sick.  Blah.  I woke up monday morning feeling really gross.  The right side of my neck was really sore.  When I felt it I could feel a lump just under my ear that was the size of a gumball and there was one on the left side of my neck also.  Behind both of my ears there was swelling also.  I've never had anything like this.  Went to my GP and he confirmed my thoughts that my lymph nodes are swollen, but he couldn't find anything actually wrong.  Although my throat was sore last week, it was normal.  My ears have been feeling funny, but they were clear also.  My nose has been runny lately but nothing that would indicate a cold or anything like that.  I just didn't think much of all these things.  Anyhow, my doctor concluded that I was fighting off an infection of some sort, hence the swollen lymph nodes, and he decided to put me on antibiotics since my 'nodes have been swollen over a week.  Perhaps this illness has something to do with only losing one pound.  My eating has been terrible the past few days.  I've been sleeping until noon and going to bed early which means not eating very much.  I am hoping to be back on track next week.  


No comments:

Post a Comment