Curious about something?

If you want to know something about this process that hasn't been covered, just send me an email, and I'll blog it!

Email me at: lifewithsleevie@gmail.com

Days Since My Surgery

Surgery Date Ticker

Weight Lost So Far.....

Weight Loss Ticker

Pounds to go.......

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, July 29, 2011

The Scale Goes Down

Saw my GP today for my weekly vitamin B12 shot and weigh in.....I'm down 5 pounds bringing me to 235 pounds for a total of 26 pounds lost in 4 weeks.  I haven't been in the 230's since I got married in 2008 and while I should be happy, I am just "meh" about the weight loss.  I *am* disappointed that I only lost 5 pounds this week, I was hoping for a larger number, say 8-10 pounds.  With that being said, I am bloated and retaining water from my period and I haven't taken a poop in a few days, so perhaps that is screwing up a bigger weight loss number, say 8 pounds?  Grrrrr, Mother Nature, grrrrr!!!!!  Also, how stupid is this, since I keep thinking that I'm going to fail and gain the weight back (because that is what I am used to happening) I am not allowing myself to squee and jump up and down from excitement.  Yeah, I know, fucked up; something I have got to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment