Curious about something?

If you want to know something about this process that hasn't been covered, just send me an email, and I'll blog it!

Email me at: lifewithsleevie@gmail.com

Days Since My Surgery

Surgery Date Ticker

Weight Lost So Far.....

Weight Loss Ticker

Pounds to go.......

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

I Puked Today....and sleevie has been a jerk the rest of the day.

It was not good.  My medication is broken up into smaller pieces.  One of the last pieces was kinda big and managed to drag its way down the back of my throat, triggering my ultra sensitive gag reflex.  Gag?  Yes, yes I did.  Twice.  The second gag was forceful enough to initiate my saliva production into over-drive.  Seconds later, sleevie cleared out all contents....my tablespoon of plain yogurt and tablespoon of frozen blueberries.  Thankfully I still had the container I had just finished eating out of because I had no time to make it to the bathroom.  It sucked.  The rest of my meals today were protested by sleevie with 45 minutes of a squeezing-like-a-ball-python kinda feeling.  I am not sure if I: ate too fast, didn't chew thoroughly enough, the food was too dry or a combination of all three.  Whatever it was, it was a sucky, sucky day.

No comments:

Post a Comment