Curious about something?

If you want to know something about this process that hasn't been covered, just send me an email, and I'll blog it!

Email me at: lifewithsleevie@gmail.com

Days Since My Surgery

Surgery Date Ticker

Weight Lost So Far.....

Weight Loss Ticker

Pounds to go.......

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Life is Good

Yesterday I couldn't wait to weigh myself, I was so curious to know if I'd lost any more weight. I have. I am 205, only 6 pounds from ONEderland. I am so freaking excited right now.

Also, I had bought some new work clothes last week and didn't have a lot of time to try everything on, so I just grabbed my normal sizes - 2XL for tops and bottoms. On the weekend I tried on all my outfits to make sure everything fit ok and they were all too big. So I ended up going back to the store and exchanging all of my pants for "only" XL. I ended up keping the tops the same (2XL) since I usually end up wearing long sleeved shirts underneath even though I can fit into an XL top....it is just a little snug.

No comments:

Post a Comment