Curious about something?

If you want to know something about this process that hasn't been covered, just send me an email, and I'll blog it!

Email me at: lifewithsleevie@gmail.com

Days Since My Surgery

Surgery Date Ticker

Weight Lost So Far.....

Weight Loss Ticker

Pounds to go.......

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, September 23, 2011

Good News & Bad News

Good or bad first?  Well, personally I like the bad news first so that hearing the good news over-rides the bad.  The bad news is.....Borscht is bad.  For me.  I figured it would be a "safe" soup as it was not creamy. Anyway, yeah, not so much.  Within an hour of eating the soup, I had terrible pain in my stomach which lasted about 45 minutes, followed by a "southern explosion" shall we say.  As unpleasant as this was, I *might* try it again.  Maybe it was just that brand?  Mind you, maybe it is Borscht in general?

Now for the good news.....

It's friday today and that means weighing in.  I got on the scale first thing this morning and actually LOST 3 more pounds!!!!  I am down to 210 pounds with a total of 51 pounds lost in 12 weeks!  Hey, it's only 3 pounds you're thinking, right?  Well, yes, but, that's three pounds DOWN during PMS!  Usually I gain weight around this time.  I'm tickled pink, can you tell?  ONEderland is only 11 pounds away!!!!

I also boxed up clothes that no longer fit (donated them to charity) AND.....it looks like I'll be doing it again very soon!  As I had previously mentioned, a lot of my clothes, especially my pants, are becoming very baggy and loose in the bum/hips/thighs area (not a bad thing) and are threatening to fall right down at times.  This weekend it looks like I will be donating more clothes to charity and buying some clothes that fit.  In addition, I do have some pants that I bought in 2008 that have not fit me for years up until now.  Kinda neat since these clothes are practically new and now I can actually wear them......almost 3 years later, lol.

Exercising goal - MET!!!!  Although I have not been going to the gym, I HAVE been doing at home exercising using my body weight as the resistance.  Let me tell you, it does work.  I have had sore arms, thighs, butt, abs off and on all this week.  The only thing I need to nail down is getting more cardio in even though my exercising at home is at a fast pace and I work up a good sweat and fast heart rate.  One thing at a time.  I am still looking to invest in rubber bands though so I can do some added moves at home.  For me, I think the less time spent in a gym the better.  I get bored super fast and doing the moves at home saves me time and I am ENJOYING it, which is key.

Exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment