Curious about something?

If you want to know something about this process that hasn't been covered, just send me an email, and I'll blog it!

Email me at: lifewithsleevie@gmail.com

Days Since My Surgery

Surgery Date Ticker

Weight Lost So Far.....

Weight Loss Ticker

Pounds to go.......

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Friday's Weekly Weigh-in & Check Up

Feeling a lot better these days, which is good!  I have been very diligent about eating 800 calories (or within 100 calories of that), taking my multi vitamins and monitoring my liquid intake to get between 6-8 oz glasses per day.  All of this diligent monitoring seems to have paid off because I haven't been feeling like something out of a horror movie, lol.  I am going back to work on monday and I'm looking forward to being back into a routine.

My weigh-in was what I figured it would be, down 5 pounds to bring me to 225 pounds for a total of 36 pounds lost.  I can't even *remember* the last time I weighed 225 pounds....2007?  My doc is very happy with the weight loss and says that 5 pounds a week is a good number to lose, not too fast not too slow, and that hopefully losing "only" 5 pounds a week with help with excess skin.  I hope so.

It still has not sunk into my head that I've lost nearly 40 pounds.  My clothes fit different, but when I look into the mirror, I still see the same fat girl that I was a few months ago.  It just all seems so surreal.....but, with that being said, I am happy the scale reads 225!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment